lunedì 26 settembre 2011

Voglia di coccole


Ianto: If you're interested, I've still got that stopwatch.


Jack: So?


Ianto: Think about it, lots of things you can do with a stopwatch.


Jack: Oh yeah, I can think of a few.


Ianto: There's quite a list.


Jack: I'll send the others home early, see you in my office in ten.


Ianto: That's ten minutes... and counting.

I: Se le può interessare, ho ancora il cronometro.
J: E allora?
I: Beh, ci pensi, ci sono diverse cose che si possono fare con un cronometro.
J: Oh, già... me ne vengono in mente un paio.
I: Sono molte di più.
J: Manderò gli altri a casa prima. Ci vediamo nel mio ufficio in... dieci minuti.
I: E 10 minuti siano... da ora.





Jack: Oh yeah, I love that office-y feel. I always get excited in these places. To me they're exotic. Office romances... Photocopying your butt, well maybe not your butt, although whilst we're here why don't we photo-


Ianto: The rift was active at these coordinates, approximately 200 feet above ground. That means this floor or the roof.


Jack: How are you, Ianto?


Ianto: All the better for having you back, Sir.


Jack: Can we drop the 'Sir' now? I mean, while I was away, I was thinking, maybe we could...You know, when this is all done...Dinner, a movie...?


Ianto: Are you asking me out on a date?


Jack: Interested?


Ianto: [stuttering] Well, as long as it's not in an office...Some fetishes should be kept to yourself.

J: Oh, amo lo scenario d'ufficio. Mi eccitano sempre questi posti. Sono... esotici. Storie d'amore tra colleghi... fotocopiarsi il sedere, non necessariamente il proprio... anche se, visto che siamo qui, potremmo foto...
I: La fessura si è attivata in questo punto, più o meno a 200 piedi da terra. Il che vuol dire tra qui ed il tetto.
J: Come stai, Ianto?
I: Felice di riaverti fra noi, signore.
J: Possiamo evitare il "signore" ora? E' che... mentre ero via... stavo pensando, magari noi potremmo... dico, quando tutto questo sarà finito... cenare, o andare al cinema...
I: Mi stai chiedendo di uscire?
J: Interessato?
I: Beh, basta che non sia in un ufficio... certe fantasie bisognerebbe tenersele per sè.


 

Non lo so, avevo voglia di un pò di dolcezza.
La domenica sera è sempre un pò... difficile.

Buonanotte a tutti,
ed in bocca al lupo a me,
Spooky



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento